FL Studio Mobile review
Published & copyrighted by Image-Line
The-nextlevel.net is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your Android Phone or Tablet. Record, sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
• High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• Wide range of Effects include to enhance your mix (see below)
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drum Pads
• Class compliant MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
• MIDI file import and Export (Single-track or Multi-track)
• Audio recording, track-length stem/wav import
• Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
• Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV, MP3 & FLAC
• Load your projects in the FL STUDIO Plugin Version of this App#
• WiFi share projects with other FL Studio Mobile Android, iOS and Windows Apps.
• Full-screen DeX & Chromebook support.
IN APP PURCHASES
FL Studio Mobile includes in-app purchases of two Instrument modules (Groove Machine Synth & Transistor Bass Synth) and some sample library content for DirectWave (sample player).
Included Instrument modules: Drum Sampler, DirectWave Sampler, MiniSynth & SuperSaw.
Included Effect modules (all Effects modules are included): Auto Ducker, Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays, Phaser and Stereoizer.
Included Content: Drum Samples - 1031, DirectWave Instruments - 272, MiniSynth presets - 147, SuperSaw presets - 155. The user forum (tap HELP and USERS & SUPPORT FORUM in the App) includes access free DirectWave, MiniSynth and SuperSaw content. The USER MANUAL + VIDEO TUTORIALS further explain how to import your own content.
WANT TO TRY FL STUDIO MOBILE?
Install FL STUDIO 20 for macOS / Windows and use the FL Studio Mobile Plugin. This is identical to the App. Get FL Studio here: http://www.image-line.com/downloads/flstudiodownload.html
MANUAL / SUPPORT / TRAINING / VIDEOS
• In app purchases - There is an in-App shop (content and additional synths).
• Location (Google Mandated) - Required to access Bluetooth Low Energy (BTLE) connectivity. BTLE is a 'Location' permission as it's possible to guess your location from nearby BT devices. We use BTLE for MIDI keyboards. FLM does NOT send your location to our or other servers. See:
• Photos/Media/Files - FL Studio Mobile accesses audio files. We do not access photos or any other media than audio formats (.wav, .mp3 etc).
• Microphone - FL Studio can record audio. Your devices mic is the default input.
• Bluetooth - FL Studio Mobile supports Bluetooth MIDI Controllers.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING / STARTUP ISSUES
Please help us to help you! Register FL Studio Mobile - Tap 'HELP > Users & Support Forums' to register and visit the FL Studio mobile forum to report bugs/problems or get free DirectWave content:
We do not provide support for devices running custom ROMS. While we will do our best to troubleshoot issues with you, the use of custom ROMS can cause intractable problems.
# See: http://support.image-line.com/redirect/flstudiomobile_plugin