A Miserable Podcast of Secrets 9
I Have Too Many Choices!
Article by Nick Vlamakis (Email)
January 25th 2012, 11:02AM
The focus this week is on previewing 2012.
The discussion includes:
- The outlook for the PlayStation Vita - business, games, and apps
- The portable gaming wars
- Which of the big-three console makers should stop making hardware?
- Kid Icarus: Uprising and Luigi's Mansion 2 - worth the wait?
- Does Nintendo play it too safe because it's a console maker?
- Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition - really
- Xbox Live and PS3 interface woes
- The highly anticipated and always-connected Diablo III
- BioShock and System Shock 2 arguments
- Playing a game on the hardest setting right off the bat
- Eric completes and anti-Greek hat trick
- Halo, underwhelming Halo
- For some reason, Conker's Bad Fur Day is discussed
- Mass Effect: Cialis
- Sweet nothings about Grand Theft Auto V
- Rayforce on iOS costs twelve U.S. dollars
- Play The Binding of Isaac and Abobo's Big Adventure
- Folklore (2007 RPG) and Resonance of Fate
- "Mr. Excess," Chuck, doesn't know when to stop playing Dungeon Defenders
- The greatest holiday game of all time: Parasite Eve
A Miserable Podcast of Secrets
DIRECT PLAYER (may not show in Chrome)
RIGHT-CLICK (CONTROL-CLICK) AND SAVE
Miserable Podcast of Secrets - Episode 9.