A Miserable Podcast of Secrets 13
The Name-drop Episode
Article by Nick Vlamakis (Email)
February 26th 2012, 02:21AM
TNL founder Chris Scantleberry and Corey Coleman join us to discuss (among many other topics):
- Nick on lithium, babbling about Japan and hyphens
- A bbobb is a type of sponge
- Is Japan really anything like it is in anime and games?
- Corey is worth any six Japanese workers or one thousand teachers
- Say "no" to kancho
- Old TNL dirty laundry
- TNL's niche
- Passive-aggressive public relations people
- Outlasting better-funded sites
- Bahn holds forth on SoulCalibur V
- What influences a fighting game patch
- The contemporary face of competitive fighting games
- Gems and easier execution in fighters
- Rage-quitting in forums, trolling in fighting games
- "The Fellowship of the Thigh"
- Not being apologetic for taking full advantage of a character's abilities
- Training in SoulCalibur V and Street Fighter X Tekken
- UFC Undisputed 3 can teach Capcom a thing or two
- More international relations Resident Evil style
- What Raid Leader needs to be a five-star game
- Strolling along in The Darkness
- L.A. Noire suffers in the sandbox
- Controlling your ship in DoDonPachi iOS (don't melt your eyes)
- Where does iPad gaming fit?
- Mass Effect 2 hijinks
- Valkyrie Profile is pronounced "the best RPG ever made"
A Miserable Podcast of Secrets
DIRECT PLAYER (may not show in Chrome)
RIGHT-CLICK (CONTROL-CLICK) AND SAVE
Miserable Podcast of Secrets - Episode 13.